Monday, May 11, 2009

Powers of Three

More surf stuff - a new film out with the latest Carve magazine. Looks incredible from the trailers - I can't wait to see it.

Also finally a film of heavy surf (and heavy Irish surf) which is soundtracked by the kind of epic widescreen stadium sound that I think these monsterous scenes deserve, rather than the heavy rock that seems to be the backing in every other surf film.

(I have no idea how to get this little behind-the-scenes film to go to the correct width, so if you want the full size version, get it on the film site here.)

Update - the clip that I had embedded here seems to have cropped out the transport controls, and just plays uncontrollably on the blog even if you're not looking at this post - so I've deleted it. Click on the little italic link above if you fancy it...!

<>

No comments: